my_logger INFO StreamHandler %(asctime)s - %(name)s - %(levelname)s - %(message)s

RSS app

Breaking News

Affirmations in Various Religions

 ### Affirmations in Various Religions


#### Christianity


**Faith and Trust in God:**
- "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
- "I am fearfully and wonderfully made." (Psalm 139:14)

**Gratitude and Praise:**
- "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." (1 Chronicles 16:34)
- "I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)

**Peace and Protection:**
- "The peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:7)
- "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." (Psalm 46:1)

#### Islam


**Trust in Allah:**
- "In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful." (Bismillah)
- "Allah is sufficient for us, and He is the best disposer of affairs." (Surah Al-Imran 3:173)
- "I trust in Allah; my Lord is with me and He will guide me." (Quran 26:62)

**Gratitude:**
- "Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah) for everything I have and everything I don't have."
- "My Lord, I thank You for Your countless blessings."

**Patience and Perseverance:**
- "Indeed, Allah is with the patient." (Quran 2:153)
- "My success is only by Allah." (Quran 11:88)

#### Hinduism

**Divine Connection:**
- "I am a spark of the Divine."
- "The divine light within me shines brightly."
- "Om Namah Shivaya" (I bow to Shiva, acknowledging the divine within)

**Gratitude and Blessings:**
- "I am grateful for the abundance in my life."
- "I am blessed with health, wealth, and happiness."
- "Every cell in my body is infused with the divine energy of the universe."

**Peace and Harmony:**
- "I am at peace with myself and the world around me."
- "Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti" (Peace, peace, peace)
- "I live in harmony with all beings."

#### Buddhism


**Mindfulness and Presence:**
- "I am present in this moment."
- "I breathe in calmness and breathe out stress."
- "I am aware of my thoughts and let go of negativity."

**Compassion and Loving-kindness:**
- "May all beings be happy and free from suffering."
- "I cultivate loving-kindness towards myself and others."
- "I am compassionate and understanding."

**Inner Peace:**
- "I am at peace with myself and the world."
- "I let go of all that no longer serves me."
- "I am centered and grounded."

#### Judaism


**Trust in God:**
- "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
- "I lift up my eyes to the hills; my help comes from the Lord." (Psalm 121:1-2)
- "I trust in the Lord with all my heart." (Proverbs 3:5)

**Gratitude and Praise:**
- "I give thanks to You, living and eternal King, for You have mercifully restored my soul within me; Your faithfulness is great." (Modeh Ani)
- "Praise the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." (Psalm 136:1)

**Peace and Blessing:**
- "The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)
- "May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels." (Psalm 122:7)

#### Sikhism


**Divine Connection:**
- "Waheguru" (Wonderful Teacher/Lord)
- "I am a humble servant of the Divine."
- "God is One, and He is the truth."

**Gratitude:**
- "Thank you, Waheguru, for your blessings."
- "I am grateful for the divine grace in my life."
- "Everything happens by God's will."

**Inner Strength:**
- "I am fearless with the support of Waheguru."
- "I trust in the divine wisdom guiding my life."
- "My spirit is strong and resilient."

#### Baha'i Faith


**Unity and Peace:**
- "O Thou kind Lord! Unite all. Let the religions agree and make the nations one."
- "I am a source of unity and love."
- "I work towards the betterment of humanity."

**Spiritual Growth:**
- "I strive to develop my spiritual qualities every day."
- "I reflect the attributes of God in my actions."
- "I seek knowledge and wisdom."

**Service to Others:**
- "I serve humanity with a pure heart."
- "I am dedicated to helping others and promoting justice."
- "My actions contribute to the well-being of my community."

html
In case you missed it: UNGA recap In case you missed it: UNGA recap Reviewed by concerns2me on 2023-03-01T22:05:00Z Rating: 5 10

No comments

My Blog List

pages

Pages

Popular Posts

Popular Posts